Short series production
GeniCore provides a short series production using GeniCore U-FAST technology which is ideal for:
- Consolidation a wide range of innovative materials
- Sintering non-conductive materials
- Nano-grain materials thanks to very short pulses – below 1 ms
- Low temperature sintering materials
- Hight thermal conductive materials
Service of U-FAST devices
GeniCore offers a guarantee and post-guarantee servicing of the produced devices. From the design stage of the device, we put the greatest emphasis on the reliable operations of our devices, additionally offering an ‘on-line’ service for operational continuity. We offer a tele-service contract and on-line support, as well as technical support through our network of partners.
Feasibility study – we offer the making of “demo samples” for your technology. Thanks to this, at an early stage without investing in extensive R&D research you will learn whether the material/technology will work in your application.
Proof of concept – we offer the making of a trial batch of “test samples” to test the materials/technologies in conditions similar to your application.
Consulting & Training
The ability to support our clients both in the area of modern sintering techniques aided by the electric field of SPS, FAST, EDC types and their applications is thanks to the knowledge of our team members and its many years of experience in R&D research work. The team has the experience, among other, like the expertise related to the production of materials such as, in example:
- metals (tungsten, titanium, iron and its alloys), ceramics (Al2O3, TiN, TiB2),
- composites (WCCo, WCu, Cu-diamond, NiAl/TiC),
- materials with a gradient of WCu composition,
- SHS reactive sintering SHS (Self-Propagating High Temperature Synthesis).
CUTTING AND MACHINING TECHNOLOGIES
Our experience allows us to support our clients in the following production areas:
- Machining – selection of appropriate tools and machining technology, CAD/CAM designing and programming, economic analysis of the processing. Thanks to the knowledge of the industry, we will be happy to find the competent contractor of the parts and machining services.
- Selection of materials for applications – selection of high-performance tool materials based on sintered carbide, polycrystalline diamond and cubic boron nitride is the latest trend in machining. We propose an analysis of the application in terms of materials, taking into account the blade wear mechanisms (mechanical, chemical or thermal).
Graphite machining & molds designing
Based on GeniCore experience in sintering we have a pleasure to offer
- graphite parts dedicated for all types of sintering technologies.
We can produce different set and dimension of the parts up to request or according to drawings or prepared documentation.
GeniCore offer includes also designing and
- producing graphite molds
thanks to possibility of graphite dry cutting machine. Moreover, GeniCore is able to offer cost-effective way to
- cut the graphite foil
used during sintering process according to the requested dimensions.